Consumption of aluminium globally has been increasing in various industrial applications due to its main characteristics which are as follows:
- Light weight.
- Corrosion-resistant, when painted.
- Ability to accommodate a variety of surface finishes and durability.
- Ease of machining into desired shapes.
- To meet these challenges, BALEXCO has invested in state-of-the-art manufacturing technology which has been fully integrated into a modern plant.
BALEXCO’s integrated manufacturing facilities are located at Sitra Industrial Area, Bahrain and include:
- 12,000 tonnes per annum remelting and casting plant from Hertwich Engineering, Austria.
- Four extrusion presses of 2000t (Shloeman), 1600t (Clecim), 2800t GIA Clecim (SMS) tons force with billet diameters of 7, 8 , 9 and 8 inches
- 6,000 tonnes per annum powder coating line supplied by Interproject Corporation USA.
- 6,000 tonnes per annum anodizing line.